top of page

Ekklesia of Light Group

Public·64 members

If there are people living in the UK or the European Continent, please contact me. I want to set up weekly meetings, which coincide with the following timezones: GMT (UTC:0), CET (UTC:+1), EET (UTC+2), and FET/MSK (UTC+3). Once I get an overview of how many we are; I can then set in motion live meetings. Meeting regularly is a vital part of our practice, by doing so, we strengthen one another in the faith. The letter of Love from the Compendium reads; I, I give strength to my limbs; these whom I gather in’

You do not lack anything from the mysteries of the wisdom of God.

Much is … the wisdom that I have proclaimed to […], that which I have written for you in my holy books. You do not lack anything from the wisdom.

There is only this one thing: devote yourself to what is written you will love one another: the teachers will love the teachers, the wise ones, love the wise ones, the bishops, love the bishops, the disciples, love the disciples, the brothers, love the brothers, also the sisters love the sisters; and you will all become children of a single undivided body.

Now, this is the way that you should behave, my loved ones, so that you will all possess this one love and one…; because this love is the seal of all your deeds.

For these bodies belong to you for a little while.

Therefore, man cannot remain without the seal of the love of his brotherhood and that of his redeemer.

Paulo Cruz
EkklesiaOfLight

About

Welcome to the Ekklesia online community. Please feel free t...

Topics

CONTACT US

• TikTok
  • Logo_of_Faithlife_Corporation
  • Youtube
  • Discord
  • Instagram
  • Facebook

SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAILS

Thanks for submitting!

© 2035 The Ekklesia of Light

bottom of page